Ok here is the 1st basic trigger personality board.
- x4 LEDs for visual indication.
- x2 Push Button Switches, one tied to input for manual triggering/testing, the second independent, could be used for channel or function selection, both could used in conjunction with LEDS for advanced function selection.
- 1 Strobe output. 400V Max (so will work with older type strobes)
- 1 protected TTL trigger input.
- Small prototype area.
- Low profile, All large components are mounted underneath.
Still a little cleaning up required but basic functionality is there.
Still TO DO:
- Change MOC3023 to SMD footprint, I don’t really want the possibility of a large strobe voltage right where a thumb might be.